There are numerous steps you can take to fortify your financial position going into retirement and it all starts with a plan. For starters you already know you need to save for that day and you’re likely off to a good start. But have you paused to consider what you envision that life to look like when you retire?
How much money will it take?
The best way to prepare for this is to first take time and think about the overall strategy. Below is just a small sample of some of the questions to think about and discuss with Hugh and his team:
- How can I balance my savings between retirement and my current needs today?
- What tax considerations should I consider now and going into retirement?
- What exactly does financial security mean to me?
- What are the inherent risks in going after my retirement goals?
- What do I want to do when retired?
- What will I leave behind for my family?
- What are the pros and cons between a RRSP and TFSA?
This is just a small sample size of some of those questions, but Hugh's team can help navigate you through this maze and hone in on what’s important to you. Call Hugh today at 905.640.9034.